Started by speed-goddamn-focus, January 01, 2007, 01:16:52

Previous topic - Next topic

kit beats

O                 lol
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin

Harbinger

OMG, psishock, that's me in a nutshell! I hate the holidays! Everything's closed, nobody wants to work, everyone want to wig out. And NYE just seems noisier! :D

kit beats

so what did you do with it jojo?

Saga Musix

I, uhm, removed it? Isn't that obvious? ;D
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Rakib

Well, there is a saying here that christmas last to easter. But I'm guessing its for the best to get rid of the christmas three before that time.
^^

LPChip

Quote from: Rakib on January 07, 2011, 14:25:35
Well, there is a saying here that christmas last to easter. But I'm guessing its for the best to get rid of the christmas three before that time.

Of cource you should. How else will you be able to make room for the easter tree?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Rakib

Yes, that one is going to be awesome.
^^

kit beats

yes, good job! and i enjoyed the time spend with the three. but sad for the presends..looking forward to the eggs

Saga Musix

Not sure if there will be eggs, but on a side note, the community site has been prettified with some icons. :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.