[Experimental] - I Wouldn't Do Such Things! (IT)

Started by Louigi Verona, November 09, 2005, 07:54:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Louigi Verona

A new dazzling release from Louigi Verona!!!

http://www.dimlight.net/music/louigi/wouldnot.zip

I would like to recieve feedback considering:

-melodical content
-composition (theory discussions)
-arrangment
-handling samples
-originality

I'm considering offering this music to several record labels in Europe and Iceberg music in USA.

Also, before releasing it widely through the Internet, I want to be sure all the things are fixed. Your reviews now will result in this tune topping CTG and Modplug charts. I am also planning to submit this tune for various compos. Major promotion portal dedicated to "I wouldn't do such things!" is currently under construction, using the WebSphere Portal engine from IBM. Coca-Cola has agreed to promote the single on a limited basis in Canada and France.

LPChip

Quote... MODPlug Charts ...

Nice... Can you point me where you've found those? :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Squirrel Havoc

QuoteI am also planning to submit this tune for various compos. Major promotion portal dedicated to "I wouldn't do such things!" is currently under construction, using the WebSphere Portal engine from IBM. Coca-Cola has agreed to promote the single on a limited basis in Canada and France.

Boy, you get around!  :P
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

DavidN