Am I the only one drooling over this keyboard?

Started by Violette, December 05, 2006, 21:28:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

You were an easy target! Your weak spot is high notes combined with symbols! That makes it easy to kill you then. D-7 ampersand! G♯-9 at sign! F flat-10 asterisk! I apparently cannot paste pictures into my posts, so the flat symbol is not there. I thought that I had seen it in Word's symbol box, but apparently not.

residentgrey

QuoteOther extensions I would like : A simple infra-red device in the KB, to be able to trigger e.g. the 'Enter'-key with any button of my tv-remote-control.

Thus begins the time-honoured sport of "Armchair Tracker."

heh l33t-speek meets Bach-speak.

F# YOU!  :twisted:
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

SoundCrafter

Quote from: "residentgrey"F# YOU!  :twisted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LPChip's was funny too. And RWP's was just damn hilarious. Now I know why I'm NEVER LEAVING HERE AGAIN.  :lol:
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

LPChip

Quote from: "SoundCrafter"
Quote from: "residentgrey"F# YOU!  :twisted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LPChip's was funny too. And RWP's was just damn hilarious. Now I know why I'm NEVER LEAVING HERE AGAIN.  :lol:

Well.... you've started it... :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

SoundCrafter

That I did. But either way, you guys are damn amazing.
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

LPChip

Quote from: "SoundCrafter"That I did. But either way, you guys are damn amazing.

:) You too  :P

btw... in your signature it says: Lowpass filter! Duck!.... Shouldn't that be Lowpass filter! Jump!  ? :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

SoundCrafter

Oh hoho! Tricky tricky! One could say it like that. I prefer to believe it's "lowpass" in the sorta "Low bridge" or "Low clearance" sorta way. It's lowpass filter, not, "Mayday we're skidding on the ground without our landing gear filter"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

LPChip

Quote from: "SoundCrafter"Oh hoho! Tricky tricky! One could say it like that. I prefer to believe it's "lowpass" in the sorta "Low bridge" or "Low clearance" sorta way. It's lowpass filter, not, "Mayday we're skidding on the ground without our landing gear filter"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Actually I have a reason to say why its funnier to say Watch out, lowpass filter, jump!

See, A low pass filter actually is like a room where only the bottom frequencies get through (eg. a wall with only an opening at the bottom)... Obviously, we sound experts know that, but a nipwith won't know that, so if you tell that guy to jump, he'll get hurt :nuts: :lol:

Oh, and afterwards, you can ofcource say: eh sorry, i ment duck! :nuts: ROFL

SoundCrafter

Didn't feel like arguing about it, mainly cuz you're pretty much right  :P . When I did it, I imagined the filter cutoff as an imaginary floating horizontal bar that was, well, relatively low. So I changed it.  :lol:

LPChip

ROFL...

I have to admit, that last line does it :nuts:

speed-goddamn-focus

so... what do you do when encountering a band pass filter sweep?

SoundCrafter

I've often found that altering my molecular structure is the best approach.  :lol: