Hello to all OMPT fanatics! :-)

I would like to present my wishful thinking and ideas concerning OMPT:

1. Improved sound quality ? especially for exporting
2. Vsti mode or rewire
3. Full midi export ? including cc messages
4. More columns per channel or some kind of ?piano roll? per channel
5. Modular view?

Short explanation why:
Ad. 1 No more explanations needed ? some samples played at for example c3 and exported to wav sounds like s**t. Pls make OMPT sound pro. :-)
Ad.2 I sometimes work with guitarists who record with cubase or nuendo, if there is a need to make some changes in melody line it?s a pain to start ompt and than export whole track to wav once again. Vsti mode or rewire would make it a lot easier.
Ad.3 I sometimes have to record external hardware synths; preparing mid files in opmt instead of sequencers would be a blessing for me?
Ad.4 Easy one ? just to have one channel for the whole synth line or something.
Ad.5 For better understanding of all the connections

Ok, I know that maybe my feature list isn?t a typical one. And for sure not easy to do. But I?m often forced to use sequencers right now, and I?d love to do things in trackers? Of course I know that other trackers have rewire and/or better sound quality, but I must admit that ompt with its channel manager and other improvements is the most elastic tool (for me).

Don't beat me, I just needed to confess with this... ;-)

LPChip

We have a request forum, and some of the requests you're asking for have been made already.

Could you please see what requests have been asked, and post the other requests in that topic?

Am closing this one.

For more information, See this page.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs