Congrats Barry :)

Started by LPChip, January 28, 2009, 06:29:18

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I might be getting ahead a bit here, but I figured this would be the best way to avoid an offtopic conversation in that other topic. Bvanoudshoorn posted:

Quote from: "bvanoudtshoorn"If I get a chance... I haven't got much time at the moment. After all, I'm getting married on Saturday. :D

So let me be the first to congats you on behave of you getting stuck to your future wife :lol: :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

bvanoudtshoorn

lol - Thanks LP! And thanks also to Psishock in 'that other topic'. :)

Nahkranoth

Congrats to Barry from happily married one! I hope it won't affect the quality of your music LOL :D

Saga Musix

Happy Birthday! Err, no wait! :nuts:

Nice to hear about your marriage, so congrats from me too! :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

KrazyKatz

Congratulations! May you blessed with a welcoming smile and finely cooked dinners.

Way to go my man.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

bvanoudtshoorn

@Nahkranoth: I hope so too! Nah, if there's any effect, it'll probably be positive, especially for my orchestral stuff, 'cos my fiancée's a classical muso.

@Jojo: Thanks!

@KrazyKatz: Thanks. Having sampled my fiancée's cooking, I can declare that not only is it far superior to my own, it is also delicious. (Except for American sweet pumpkin pie. )

Sam_Zen

Congrats, Barry. I wish you and your wife a nice day and a happy marriage.

residentgrey

You need sweet potatoes in that pie!

Congratulations! So, what do you want on your tombstone? ROFL

Hehehehe
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

[img]http://www.taralax.com/assets/gfx/tsbanner_xpmono.png[/img] Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

uncloned

Congrats Barry - marriage can be a wonderful thing.

I wish you and your bride to be a long and healthy relationship!

bvanoudtshoorn

And I'm back! :D

How's everyone going?

uncloned

groooovy! :-)

where did you two go for the honeymoon? Barrier Reef perhaps?

bvanoudtshoorn

Tasmania, actually. :) Within the next fortnight or so there'll be pictures of the wedding and honeymoon on my wobsite -- I'll let you all know here, fi you're interested.

uncloned

I'd be very interested!

rncekel

First of all, congratulations. I haven't had much time in these days, so I hadn,t read it before.
And second, Tasmania! I would like very much to see the photos.