apple-joe

OK, I might deliver the votes then.

PPH

============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============

KrazyKatz

Ive pretty much given hope on getting the results here... rather annoying since I put a lot of effort into the piece I made. Just hope that the old georg is allright.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Snu

Quote from: "KrazyKatz"Ive pretty much given hope on getting the results here... rather annoying since I put a lot of effort into the piece I made. Just hope that the old georg is allright.
i havnt given up yet... im still waiting and checking the webpage periodically.
anyone know georg's email? have they tried sending something to him to find out if he's alright?

PPH

I think georg must have lost his connection to the Internet. Or something bad happened to him. I hope it's the first option. In either case, sending him an e-mail won't do.
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============

rncekel

Being optimist as always, I think that Georg must have got a new job and he has no time by now for this. But I hope he can soon return!

PPH

Quote from: "rncekel"Being optimist as always, I think that Georg must have got a new job and he has no time by now for this. But I hope he can soon return!

Counting some votes and posting the result is something that can be easily done on a weekend. I think something bigger happened.
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============

PPH

I just saw a post by georg from November, which means he's alive. So, has the compo had any results?
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============

PPH

Just saw the results in another thread. Got second, as always :D
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============

KrazyKatz

QuoteJust saw the results in another thread. Got second, as always Very Happy

Thats cool, I was pretty worried to be honest. You had a remarkable likeness in your piece. Definitely reminded of the Batman Begins style.

I was hoping to see you in the Time Signature Compo... Competition can only make you better.

Cheers
Sonic Brilliance Studios

PPH

Quote from: "KrazyKatz"
QuoteJust saw the results in another thread. Got second, as always Very Happy

Thats cool, I was pretty worried to be honest. You had a remarkable likeness in your piece. Definitely reminded of the Batman Begins style.

I was hoping to see you in the Time Signature Compo... Competition can only make you better.

Cheers

Well, I'm not sure I'll have much time. But I might try to cook up something.
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============

KrazyKatz

QuoteWell, I'm not sure I'll have much time. But I might try to cook up something.

Dont bother, its over :). It ended up being cancelled for lack of entries. Seems no-one goes in for the  tough compos.
Sonic Brilliance Studios

LPChip

Quote from: "KrazyKatz"
QuoteWell, I'm not sure I'll have much time. But I might try to cook up something.

Dont bother, its over :). It ended up being cancelled for lack of entries. Seems no-one goes in for the  tough compos.

They go in, but they fail misserably :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

PPH

He, he. Damn cowards, they are. :D
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============