[COMPO] Soundevotion Competition: Round 23

Started by Sonicade, September 29, 2006, 06:22:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonicade

The Soundevotion Competition is a web-based monthly module competition and round 9 has officially begun.  This round is has opened entry submission to multiple formats including Renoise (.RNS), Modplug/IT/FT2 (.IT, .XM, .S3M, .MOD), Psycle (.PSY), Skale (.SKM), Buzz (.BMX, .BMW), MadTracker (.MT2).  Just create your login to download the samplepack and begin tracking your song!
Draw inspiration from tracking with a samplepack in a compo environment. Get valuable feedback and comments from peers on your entry.
Entry deadline for Round 9 is October 19th, 00:00 *CST (UTC/GMT -6) - Central Standard Time.

http://www.sdcompo.com/

Best Regards,
Sonicade (founder, SDCompo)

SoundCrafter

---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

Sonicade

Relabsoluness

I might participate as well - the registration requirement was almost too high an obstacle but after hearing the samplepack I think it was worth the effort.

(by the way, worth adding link to OpenMPT as well to the list of trackers?)

Sonicade

Glad you went ahead and signed up. :) I've tried to make the process as fast and easy as possible but I know it's a hurdle for most people.

Relabsoluness

Now there's a good candidate for the last position in the competition - I just submitted my entry  :P

Sonicade

It seems you are a prophet Relabs! :o Don't be discouraged, the person in 3rd place (higher than my own 6th place) for Round 9, has also placed last before but as you can see he's in the top 3 this time (and was last round as well).

Sonicade

Round 10 of the Soundevotion Competition has officially begun.

Round 10 is open to entry submission by multiple formats including Renoise (.RNS), Modplug/IT/FT2 (.IT, .XM, .S3M, .MOD), Psycle (.PSY), Skale (.SKM), Buzz (.BMX, .BMW), MadTracker (.MT2). Just create your login to download the samplepack and begin tracking your song!
Get inspired by tracking with a samplepack in a compo environment. Give and receive valuable feedback and comments from peers on the entries.
Entry deadline for Round 10 is November 20th, 00:00 *CST (GMT -6) - Central Standard Time.

Congratulations to the winners of round 9!
1st Place: Groovyone - Tears Of Balanor
2nd Place: Hideki - Road to Satori
3rd Place: Dj io - Chandrasekhar Limit

Relabsoluness

Quote from: "Sonicade"It seems you are a prophet Relabs! :o
I would say that realist is a better word :)

Sonicade

:lol: Well the idea is to make something you personally enjoy and be able to share it with other trackers so just have a good time with it.  The comments also usually have useful feedback so you can get an idea of how others thought of your entry. :)

Sonicade

Soundevotion Competition: Round 12 has begun.

This round will be accepting original entries.
The samplepack features two VSTi and a collection of drum samples.

Entry is open to multiple formats including Renoise (.RNS, .XRNS), Modplug/IT/FT2 (.IT, .XM, .S3M, .MOD), Psycle (.PSY), Skale (.SKM), Buzz (.BMX, .BMW), MadTracker (.MT2).

Entry deadline for Round 12 is January 22nd, 00:00 *CST (GMT -6) - *Central Standard Time.

Congratulations to the winners of round 11!
1st Place: Sonicade - The Beatles - Because
2nd Place: Overthruster - tax tax tax tax tax tax tax
3rd Place: JustinCredible - Lady Madonna - The Just Incredible Psychoactive Mix

Sonicade

Soundevotion Competition: Round 13 has begun.

This round's samplepack contains purely samples.

As usual we are accepting the new Renoise .XRNS format in this round!

Entry deadline for Round 13 is February 21st, 00:00 *CST (GMT -6) - *Central Standard Time.

Congratulations to the winners of round 12!
1st Place : Knetter - Deep River
2nd Place : Mick Rippon - In the Context of the Universe
3rd Place : Dj io - Inflection Point

The Soundevotion Competition

Sonicade

Soundevotion Competition: Round 14 has begun.

This round will be accepting original entries.

Entry deadline for Round 14 is March 28th, 00:00 *CST (GMT -6) - *Central Standard Time.

Congratulations to the winners of round 13!
1st Place : Ruth Linde - Platform Game
2nd Place : PLOVA - Tester
3rd Place : Harmony - Kender

Sonicade

Soundevotion Competition: Round 15 has begun.

As usual we are accepting the new Renoise .XRNS format in this round!

Entry deadline for Round 15 is April 25th, 00:00 *CST (GMT -6) - *Central Standard Time.

Congratulations to the winners of round 14!
1st Place : Chotoro - SCA Type 2
2nd Place : Justin Credible - Let Go (Psychoactivity)
3rd Place : Thierry Florian - Zombies Revenge

aGIANTpupafish

I'll enter :D

sounds fun

EDIT: I'll probly lose tho.. im a bit of a newb  ::)
Quote from: "KrazyKatz"Yah, It reminds me of MAD magazine where the farm guys are playing music on a broom with string, a clothes cleaner, a jug until the angry house wife comes and takes all her cleaning stuff.