All greetings from CJ Craft from Russia!

Started by CJ Craft, September 07, 2006, 01:36:51

Previous topic - Next topic

CJ Craft

Всем привет от CJ Craft из России!
Продукты ModPlug самые хорошие!
Работаю на этом трекере с 2000 года, и менять его ни на что не собираюсь!

www.cjcraft.narod.ru
-----------------------

All greetings from CJ Craft from Russia!
Products ModPlug the most good!
I work on it trecker since 2000 and to change it(him) on anything I do not gather!

www.cjcraft.narod.ru

Sam_Zen

Welcome CJ Craft
Unfortunately your tracks are extremely slow to download from here ..

CJ Craft

жаль, было бы интересно послушать ваше мнение... :(
а может отсюда получится -
http://www.realmusic.ru/craft

------------------

It is a pity, it would be interesting to listen to your opinion... :(
And can from here it will turn out -
http://www.realmusic.ru/craft

LPChip

Welcome to the MODPlug Forum.

You don't have to type everything double, only if you want that ofcource. 99% of us only understands english anyway.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

CJ Craft

Quote from: "LPChip"Welcome to the MODPlug Forum.

You don't have to type everything double, only if you want that ofcource. 99% of us only understands english anyway.
Clearly!
My translator our slang is a pity only will not translate, therefore it is necessary to formulate the phrases on more clear.
By the way as on the bill of the reference? Has worked?

Matt Hartman

Quote from: "CJ Craft"

Clearly!
My translator our slang is a pity only will not translate, therefore it is necessary to formulate the phrases on more clear.

What?
Yeah, sure. Right. Whatever.

Louigi Verona

I think CJ Craft uses some sort of automatic translator. These give out very funny results. And, although it's a pity, usually hard to understand. Study English, CJ Craft!

SoundCrafter

Quote from: "Matt Hartman"
Quote from: "CJ Craft"

Clearly!

What?
True that. +1
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

Pesho_Zmiata

Уу, привет, Modplug - ето лучший трекер в мире!  :) К солжалению твой линк не работает, может быть уплоудовать на другим сервером? И автоматический переводчик тоже плохо работает...

Quote from: "Translated"
Uu, regards, Modplug - IMHO the best Tracker in the world! :) To solzhaleniyu your link does not work, it can be uploaded on another server? And also, automatic translator sucks.

LPChip

Quote from: "Pesho_Zmiata"Уу, привет, Modplug - ето лучший трекер в мире!  :) К солжалению твой линк не работает, может быть уплоудовать на другим сервером? И автоматический переводчик тоже плохо работает...

Can you please translate this? Its a public forum, and everyone has the right to know what it means.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "Pesho_Zmiata"Уу, привет, Modplug - ето лучший трекер в мире!  :) К солжалению твой линк не работает, может быть уплоудовать на другим сервером? И автоматический переводчик тоже плохо работает...

Да друг, автоматический переводчик очень плох работает ;) В лубом случае, вы можете upload песни к modplug.com!

LPChip

Guys, reply in english or I'll close this topic! Again, its a public forum!

and Speed-Goddamn-Focus, please translate your post aswell!

speed-goddamn-focus

ok, since you're you, i wrote he could upload songs to modplug.com

edit: spelling

LPChip