Where do I get Instruments and Samples

Started by kaiplak, August 04, 2006, 17:08:31

Previous topic - Next topic

kaiplak

Where do I get Instruments and samples. I downloaded Modplug but it has no instruments or samples, where do I get them and how do I use them. Is there a good tutorial on Modplug?
The nature of the universe is entropic...

LPChip

Every forum has this nice button called Search. On this forum, its located on the top right.

If you search the forum, you'll discover this sticky in the General Chatter forum about Sample Sites. But I bet you didn't even tried...
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

kaiplak

ok thanks I don't know where to look obviously. Thanks, but loose the sarcasm, I'm a newbie be nice. ::) Have a good one, I searched on google and found nothing. I put this in samples modplug track .pat and .xi files,and nothing came up. I'll try the forum search though thanks.

speed-goddamn-focus

Yeah LPChip, if you're gonna have an attitude then at least get the grammar right. :P

Diamond

MisterX

-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

kaiplak

Thanks alot you guys. how do you make players and visualization to go along wth your tunes anyone around here do that?

SoundCrafter

If you use WinAmp (Which you should if your PC can run it), visualizations will work normally, just as they would when you play an MP3, Ogg, etc.  While I can't tell you how to make a visualization, (Too much math and whatnot) I can give you that advice.
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.