Your myspace.com?

Started by cdnalsi, July 28, 2006, 01:39:32

Previous topic - Next topic

cdnalsi

Do you have myspace?

Mines: /cdnalsi
Please share yours so we can all be friends  8)

Louigi Verona

LPChip

Me neither. My space is here :nuts: :boogie:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

rewbs

I don't understand my space.

LPChip

Quote from: "rewbs"I don't understand my space.
I don't understand your space either :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

speed-goddamn-focus

the point is to have friends.

Quote from: "LPChip"I don't understand your space either :nuts:

you seem drunk today

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"

the point is to have friends.
What are those? Friends? :nuts:
Quote from: "LPChip"I don't understand your space either :nuts:

you seem drunk today
I can't help it :P I have one of these days where I react like this on anything that happens in my environment :nuts: In dutch, its called: Melig. But dunno what the english transition is.

It means that when you are this, you laugh about anything and make fun of any and everything. And well.. You guys are so great for letting me to this to you guys :nuts:

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "LPChip"You guys are so great for letting me to this to you guys :nuts:

there's a choice? :shock:

LPChip

Quote from: "LPChip"You guys are so great for letting me to this to you guys :nuts:

there's a choice? :shock:

For me? sure. :lol: :nuts: :boogie: :D

cdnalsi

OMG, who's gonna moderate LPChip now??  :cry:

cyperkid

maybe two months ago guys told me there's a way to gain more friends than i ever dreamed of... 8)
since 1 month i have an account
my experience:
myspace is spotted with temporary errors, delays and is - with a chance of maybe 75% (???) - inaccessable.

i prefer this forum (too).
commodore stole my childhood

Sam_Zen

2 cyperkid
You confirm my doubts about such sites. Managers trying to make a quick buck out of nothing. So sloppy made webwites.
Don't dream of gaining as much friends as possible, dream of having a few true friends.

LPChip was right, this is "melig". Louigi started it with his brilliant answer about the 'myspace'. ROFL.
Then, rewbs was 'melig' too, by going along with that view. So this kind of humor appears to be not exclusively Dutch.
I will try to find the right translated expression for 'melig'.

speed-goddamn-focus

freedict.com suggests "tiresome, apathetic". seems to fit quite well. now i wonder, do you also have funny humour in the netherlands?

LPChip

Lol... Since when is humour not funny?:P