Eurovision

Started by DavidN, May 20, 2006, 22:09:16

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I'd use VST's to accomplish that. I haven't found any matching samples that can get as close as my vst sound.

I use a normal electric guitar sound in combination wtih G-Amp Classic (can be downloaded from kvr-audio.com for free)

You can tune your guitar all the way you want it ;)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

erwat14

Hmm, very interesting;
       I can't read much of the site itself, but from the way it's described here, I'm sorry that I can't. . .
       I wonder if anyone here in America would be bold enough to pull off something like this, either between the states or worldwide? (and no, "American Idol" doesn't count.)  I wonder if one such contest exsists here already?
       Heaven knows I already have quite a few "pop" artists I'd like to nominate. . .  :wink:
Hustle; loyalty; respect. . .
                 erwat14

My Original Game music: http://www.download.com/ervanwatersjr

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "erwat14"I wonder if anyone here in America would be bold enough to pull off something like this, either between the states or worldwide?
NBC would.

erwat14

Ahh, so this is NBC's way of getting into the whole new age "Star Search" phenomena.  Here's to this show getting trampled by the likes of "Lost" re-runs on ABC.  And if they illogically try to go up against "American Idol", well, it will be a definite David versus Goliath situation, only this time there isn't gonna be any giant- slaying here, folks.  Anyway, professional AND non- professional musicians?  Am I the only one who has a really bad feeling about what this series has the potential to turn into?
Hustle; loyalty; respect. . .
                 erwat14

My Original Game music: http://www.download.com/ervanwatersjr