(trance house) gravity bind (ogg)

Started by Exhale, August 21, 2022, 04:37:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Exhale

Vojvodinosaurus

So long yet so cool! It definitely has that feel of late 90s and early 2000s, particularly reminding me of Rom di Prisco and his work on classic nfs soundtrack. Even tho it has some modern touch this is pure oldschool and thats what i like about artists like you and anyone whos into reviving 90s electronica :D
Keep up the awesome work!

Btw perhaps you could check out my sems demos ep and give feedback where i need to improve
!IMPORTANT!
You are allowed to remix my songs ONLY in TRANCE/GOA/PSYTRANCE GENRE and NO Trap HiHat Rolls PLEASE
My stuff: https://alonetone.com/vojvodinosaurus

Exhale

Quote from: Vojvodinosaurus on August 21, 2022, 09:43:50
So long yet so cool! It definitely has that feel of late 90s and early 2000s, particularly reminding me of Rom di Prisco and his work on classic nfs soundtrack. Even tho it has some modern touch this is pure oldschool and thats what i like about artists like you and anyone whos into reviving 90s electronica :D
Keep up the awesome work!

Btw perhaps you could check out my sems demos ep and give feedback where i need to improve

I am glad you enjoyed it :)
I have checked out your stuff, and I am considering what kind of advice I can give, since what you seem to be shooting for is not something I have attempted in many years. I will get back to you on that, but I appreciate the kind words about gravity bind.