The Ultimate Soundtracker
SunVox
Syntrax
VersaTracker
Vortex Tracker 2
X-Tracker
MultiTracker

Saga Musix

And for everyone wondering where they can get all of these trackers... they are available at ModLand.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Metro28

A list like the other one I made; in this case, from formats that I know.

AMF
IMF
KT
MOD
MPTM
IT
XM
MTM
C67
AHX
HVL
XRNS
STM
S3M
DMF
MED
DIGI
FAR
MT2
OKT
PTM
MO3
DSM
DTM
NST
MDL
BBSONG ???
MUS

Saga Musix

Okay, while a list of existing trackers might be somewhat useful, I don't really see a point in you posting a new thread about everything you know about modules. I mean, 99% of those formats are already listed on OpenMPT's feature list, so what is exactly the purpose of that list? I merged the two threads.

PS 1: SID is not a module format.

PS 2: A list of file format just by stating their file extension is relatively useless, because file extensions are not guaranteed to be unique in any way. For example, there are dozens of "MUS" formats, of which some are tracker formats, others are MIDI-based formats, or something completely different. So just because you see a file called X.MUS doesn't mean that it's tracker music. A format typically has a name that goes beyond its file extension (e.g. "Impulse Tracker format").
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Metro28

What I wanted to do was put the characteristics of each format, but I didn't have time and I published it like that.

Saga Musix

There's already a place trying to do that, the Lyceum at Battle of the Bits: https://battleofthebits.org/lyceum/Glossary
The articles vary greatly in quality though. This is not exactly something you can do in a single forum post. ;)