Looking 2 .iti samples (strings & accordeon)

Started by MellowNoiseKiev, August 09, 2020, 10:17:58

Previous topic - Next topic

MellowNoiseKiev

actually looking for packs of all tools in .iti format
instruments with military themes are also interesting)  8) 8) 8)

Saga Musix

Why are you specifically looking for ITI files? The format wasn't really used outside of the tracker world. The only large library of samples in tracker formats that I can think of is Kiarchive, and even that is in XI format rather than ITI. Most multisampled instruments you will find in the wild will not be made by tracker users, so they are more typically in soundfont (DLS / SF2) or SFZ format, which OpenMPT can also import.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

MellowNoiseKiev

In the modules, I very often come across samples from these packs, and it's easier with them, since the keys are already there, and you don't need to select manually ...
a very big problem is the chorus.
because it does not always come across as it should ..
I'm looking for these packs)

Saga Musix

But ITI isn't the only multisampled format and it is not a very popular one, that's my point. You won't find big professional multisampled packs in ITI format. Try looking for multisampled DLS, SF2 and SFZ instruments, there are thousands of those and you can easily resave them as ITI from within OpenMPT if you have to.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

MellowNoiseKiev

thanks for the advice, so I probably will ...
and then there are a lot of ideas, but there are few samples (((

MellowNoiseKiev