Comment Tab

Started by FWL, May 27, 2020, 12:36:14

Previous topic - Next topic

FWL

Hello Saga and other developers,

Thank you for the latest update!

I had one remark regarding the comment tab. When switching to the comment tab with Alt - C, I think the comment section itself is in focus and not the sample/instrument pool. Would it be possible to make a shortcut to switch between the upper and lower half? For example Tab and Shift Tab to switch between upper and lower half. When the lower half is in focus the Tab shortcut  for sample vs instruments like it is now would still be working.
And maybe when you enter the sample editor via the comment tab by pressing Enter, and return to the comment tab by Alt -C that the previous state/selection is remembered? That way you don't have to reach for the mouse that much.

Greetings,

FWL

Saga Musix

QuoteFor example Tab and Shift Tab to switch between upper and lower half. When the lower half is in focus the Tab shortcut  for sample vs instruments like it is now would still be working.
I'd rather have one shortcut that works everywhere than a shortcut that only works in one direction. I'm sure it could be done.

QuoteAnd maybe when you enter the sample editor via the comment tab by pressing Enter, and return to the comment tab by Alt -C that the previous state/selection is remembered? That way you don't have to reach for the mouse that much.
The comments tab doesn't retain any state at the moment, so this would be more work to implement.

As always, posting feature requests on the issue tracker makes it more likely that I still remember about them in a month, so I would appreciate if you do that instead of posting it here.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

FWL

Hello Saga,

I made a feature request in the issue tracker.