#modulez weekly one hour compos

Started by Saga Musix, July 24, 2012, 23:00:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

We are having weekly one hour compos in the channel #modulez on irc.esper.net. The general rules of a one hour compo are explained here.
The compos are held every Sunday 19:00 UTC during DST (that's 21:00 CEST) and 20:00 UTC otherwise (21:00 CET).

There are currently also daily one hour compos at #mod_shrine (also on irc.esper.net) following the same set of rules.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

oxxi

sounds fun!, will probably try it out very soon.
////

Saga Musix

Compos have been moved to Sunday, 20:00 UTC (during "normal" time) and 21:00 UTC (during DST). Fight COVID-19 by staying at home and taking part in a compo! ;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Exhale

Very cool! I might join in, but I admit it has been years since I downloaded an Irc client. Looks like I will get one Asa's though.