New user to OpenMPT who is blind

Started by sethmhur, July 31, 2017, 18:25:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamond

Darkside

Hi, One more blind dude here. I didn't want to start a new topic just to show myself. I recently revived my old MPT use - last track with it was made in 2010, as I switched almost completely to hardware these days, but decided to keep the old alternative actually alive. Fortunately managed to find an old keymap created by yet another blind friend for both of us to use and it still works fine. I use both jaws and nvda, but the jaws version is pretty old, 5.10, as I decided not to invest in software any more and didn't upgrade anywhere. As a proof of tracking, here is a link to one of my older tracks to listen. Here MPT is used actually more as a vst host type daw and not that much as a typical samplebased tracker. Later the trackwas edited with Adobe Audition 1.5 which is still used as a main audio editor although it's definitely not the freshest version of the product, but is still probably the most accessible version and it's a purchased one after all - yep, I don't like cracking. So please injoy and give feedback!

https://soundcloud.com/drxid/watch-out