Channel Mixing/Layer

Started by Brozilla, June 21, 2016, 01:14:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Brozilla

I'm not sure how to word it but basically say I've got a multi-sampled instrument. Is it possible to blend let's say the current and upper samples? Or rather if I've two channels can they interpolate one another? What I'm talking about is probably some form of layering but perhaps you know what I mean?  8)
44.1 vs. 48khz sampling rate

Saga Musix

There are currently no multi-layered instruments. You will have to blend them yourself, e.g. by using two channels you describe.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Brozilla

Kinda figured but it was worth a shot. Got these string samples (Mellotron M400) but they're pretty thin so thought that'd be an easy way to beef 'em up. Though it'd be worth a shot to experiment with using 2 or more channels.
44.1 vs. 48khz sampling rate

Saga Musix

Well, yes, I'd either find another sample to combine it with and then duplicate the channels, or mix two samples together through WAV Export, so that you only need to use one pattern channel. It gives you less control but takes less space.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.