Everytime you recommend OpenMPT...

Started by Saga Musix, May 26, 2014, 22:50:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Just sayin'.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

sso

So, you are saying i should start to recommend it?

Saga Musix

If you want to do two cruel things at once, sure. Otherwise, I'd refrain from killing any kittens and recommending OpenMPT to open/edit/play MIDIs.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Err, it's still there? Maybe the image is just "gone" the same way your CSS was "gone" some days ago? :P

LPChip

Quote from: Saga Musix on June 07, 2014, 20:46:08
Err, it's still there? Maybe the image is just "gone" the same way your CSS was "gone" some days ago? :P

Doubtful, given that https://i.imgur.com/XDBOLWD.jpg actually says its missing.

EDIT: hmm, no image there is loading for me... lets assume its imgur's fault for now. XD
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

::)
So, any plans on making the MIDI import more acurrate?
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

Saga Musix