OpenMPT 1.22 releases

Started by Saga Musix, April 06, 2013, 14:32:19

Previous topic - Next topic

sso

thanks dude, seems to be alot more stable than the previous 2 versions. (oh not too buggy. :D)

fucking aces job.

im really digging all these new features with these recent versions.

Saga Musix

Mostly a bugfix release, not much new exciting stuff, but some small improvements have been made here and there.

Download:
http://openmpt.org/openmpt-1-22-04-00-released
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Rakib

I dont know what you call a big feature or not but for anyone who are using vst's a lot, the support for plugin preset bank is a great improvement. Thanks!
^^

sso

Saga Musix

Quote from: Rakib on August 06, 2013, 14:08:48
I dont know what you call a big feature or not but for anyone who are using vst's a lot, the support for plugin preset bank is a great improvement. Thanks!
Uhm, but that was already in 1.22.01.00...?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

.^o

thx one more time Jojo.

sometimes need (?) to save .mptm 2 times.
the first time the * stay in the name.

Saga Musix

Err, what? If that's true, there is absolutely no reason why it would happen, and also no reason why it didn't happen before. The code for this is part of the MFC framework, so not done by us. The only reason why it wouldn't save properly would be that the file is write-protected (e.g. by a virus scanner) at the time you want to save it, but that's also something that shouldn't be exclusive to this version of OpenMPT - and it should actually display an error if saving fails.

Saga Musix

Yada yada, fucked up the previous release badly by making everything soundfont-related crash, so here's a quick fix to that.

Download:
http://openmpt.org/openmpt-1-22-05-00-released

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Nice,but there's a problem about keybindings.

Everytime its installed on my PC,it shows ''Can't open keybindings file''.

Is there a method how to ensure that this message stops showing itself (meaning the keybinding file can be read)?
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

Saga Musix

Do you have non-ASCII characters in your Windows user name? (Besides, I'd appreciate if you report bugs on the issue tracker and not in general release topics)

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Its working now (after like 18 installs and uninstalls) :-\.

Quote from: Saga Musix on August 31, 2013, 21:56:16
(Besides, I'd appreciate if you report bugs on the issue tracker and not in general release topics)

I see,just randomly replied to you're post.I will next time.

Saga Musix

So, here's probably the last release of OpenMPT 1.22. Some bugfixes, some new features, other small improvements and a lookout for a 64-bit version.
Read more: http://openmpt.org/openmpt-1-22-06-00-released

sso

This new version is really good.

Im looking forward to the 64bit with glee.

Saga Musix

Turns out that 1.22.06.00 wasn't the last release of OpenMPT 1.22. Since there was a stupid problem in the previous version, here's a pure bugfix release, addressing two new and two old bugs.
Read more: http://openmpt.org/openmpt-1-22-07-00-released

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

I noticed that the ''Can't open keybindings file'' message (hated it alot) is gone for good in this version(thankfully).
I don't know what you did to fix that,but extra thanks for stoping that message to show up,saved me some nervs in the end.