missing midi instruments

Started by moltres_rider, August 02, 2012, 11:25:19

Previous topic - Next topic

moltres_rider

there are missing midi instruments when importing this midi into Modplug... there are a few instruments in the midi that aren't in when importing to ModPlug... you can hear the missing instruments almost aright away!!! the file was too large to upload so I have to link to it!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rupi839r8fpydfi

you might want to consider raising allowable attachment size to 1MB

Saga Musix

Quote from: moltres_rider on August 02, 2012, 11:25:19
you might want to consider raising allowable attachment size to 1MB
No I won't. Attachments are thought for small files such as configuration files, I'm not your free file hoster after all.

And please, don't open more than one issue or thread about a feature - You have already opened two issues on the issue tracker about this and now also a forum thead. Do you really think that this rises my awareness of the issue and makes me think that it is really urgent to fix it? Hint: It's not. I have no plans to fix this in the near future, so please don't remind me of it every other month.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

moltres_rider

you the same guy that answers bugs???

and why don't you plan on fixing this in the near future??? it is preventing me from making a remix!!!

Saga Musix

Quote from: moltres_rider on August 02, 2012, 18:56:13
you the same guy that answers bugs???

and why don't you plan on fixing this in the near future???
Because I have better things to do than fixing a little inaccuracy which obviously noone else complained about yet. MIDI import is not a core feature of OpenMPT, since OpenMPT is not a MIDI application - this feature is merely a little bonus and known to be broken.

it is preventing me from making a remix!!!
That's luckily not my problem. If this problem is so urgent for you, consider using an application that is actually designed to work with MIDI (unlike OpenMPT, in which MIDI import is merely a bonus feature) or pay a programmer to fix the problem. You don't pay me, so I'm not your code slave fixing the bugs you find most annoying, simple as that. I fix the bugs that I find most annoying or that have to be fixed urgently.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Rakib

OpenMPT is a open source software, anyone can fix bugs and submit it to the main application. Jojo is currently the main developer but that does not mean that he has to do everything.
^^

psishock

lmao, all these instant DEMANDS are cracking me up. xD

this guy dont have enough problems in his life, if making a simple remix takes a stressed list of requirements. Chill out man and find workarounds to your issues, like we all do when we face one.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)