Kore Player Alternatives?

Started by Voltrom, July 29, 2012, 23:02:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltrom

Since there is a problem with Modplug and the Kore Player i am looking for alternatives.

I mainly use the Kore Player in the Efx Slot.

It would be cool if someone has an idea of what i could use that has the same features as Kore.

I`m looking for mainly effect style vst`s that are like this one, best would be free.

Saga Musix

Maybe you should give a description of the core (pun intended) features that you use in Kore. I don't really know what this plugin does so if you say "I need a plugin that does x", I and also other people can probably give you better suggestions.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Voltrom

Allright, when you got it in the Fx chain, it`s like loads of Effects combined together. For examp, Distortion, Chorus, Re-sampling, Resonator, Lo-Fi, Pitch-shift etc.......

I was already looking for alternatives but all i found was (Artillery, Psp N2o......) paid software that is very expensive and i cannot afford that now, i`m on a small pocket.

Saga Musix

How about simply using dedicated effects instead of one large plugin that does everything... I have a list of plugins that I personally use, which covers some of the effect types you're looking for... Other good plugins can be found in the plugin thread at the top of this forum.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Voltrom

Thanks for that.

Will work me trough the list, the mda Plug-ins look very promising.

I saw the vst-effect thread after i did this post (sorry for that).