[Trance] Secret Wish (it/ogg)

Started by Saga Musix, September 01, 2010, 19:40:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Quickly produced for the tiny music compo at Evoke 2010; some parts sound more like Future Pop than Trance IMO. The MO3 version fits in 64kb.

Download: http://sagamusix.de/download/secret_wish/
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Harbinger

Notes as i'm listening:

What a nice surprise for my ears!! It starts off with a serious pulse, and you're all primed for something dark and Gothic. Then the motif comes in and pulls you back to that Euro chord structure that American clubs love.

I like the sound structure, good levels, but i'm not crazy about the compressor/limiter FX. The parts don't seem to have their own space, even though the overall stereo image is good.
Plus the song needs development; when something sounds good, you want it to keep going. 8)

Keeping!

Saga Musix

Quote from: "Harbinger"Plus the song needs development; when something sounds good, you want it to keep going. 8)
True; As the IT song message should indicate, big parts of the track were written some hours before the compo deadline and there was a length limit of 3:30, so I couldn't really come up with more.
Thanks for listening!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.