I'm new to ModPlug...

Started by glix, February 16, 2006, 03:35:41

Previous topic - Next topic

glix

I've seen this program in use, so I'm not completely oblivious to how it works.

But, I was wondering if anyone could give me a link to the .hlp file (or a list of the possible commands) since it didn't come with the program for some weird reason.

That, and I was wondering if there's anything I should know about with the program (cool things and/or things I should leave alone on it).

Thank you.
-
  • -

Blulum

the help file is included with older versions and the source code for some reason(was it planned to be re-written or something?)

LPChip

There are several downloads.

The old 1.16 (you don't need this, but its a nice place to learn tracking)
The public RC2 build (has all the files you need)
and the latest beta build (only has an executable to replace in the RC2 build)

If you've downloaded the beta build, please download the RC2 too and extract everything, then replace the exe with the beta build.

That should do the trick.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "glix"I've seen this program in use, so I'm not completely oblivious to how it works.

But, I was wondering if anyone could give me a link to the .hlp file (or a list of the possible commands) since it didn't come with the program for some weird reason.

That, and I was wondering if there's anything I should know about with the program (cool things and/or things I should leave alone on it).

Thank you.

Hey, it says you live in Mesa, I used to live there, on southern & longmore, where abouts do you live?
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.