[Compo:R]The MODPlug Tracker Compo 2009

Started by LPChip, April 25, 2009, 11:42:17

Previous topic - Next topic

g

Quote from: "LPChip"Indeed, am an Opera user. Didn't tried to fix the problem by configuring it properly. I tried to fix the problem by changing everyone to not use that instead :nuts: XD
Let me enlighten you:
Changing preferences for file types in Opera
Verb Tenses: The Double Past, Good Grammar or Bad Grammar?

Rakib

I hate doing the arrangement. Hopefully I'll done before the deadline.
^^

psishock

phew, i've managed to get the overall main idea for the structure today, i could make the actual song whit these. So it cold be over "soon enough" if everything goes right next week. 8)
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

LPChip

Don't forget, this is the last week for you to work on your entry.

You should be submitting your song on sunday if you want to reach the deadline.

I will be making it, and I know barry already has. I think psi will also make it. Are we just having 3 entries, or can I expect more?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Rakib

^^

g

I entered. :O Sadly I'm short of skills and talent so I'm aiming for top 10.

Rakib

I read the guidelines again, only the participants can vote?
Shouldn't others be allowed to vote?
^^

LPChip

Quote from: "Rakib"I read the guidelines again, only the participants can vote?
Shouldn't others be allowed to vote?

I want to encourage people to enter by removing the vote right for non participients. And on top of that, its easier to combat fav. voting this way, and this way, I don't have to do certain checks to see if a vote is legitime.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

Remember people, tomorrow is the last day you can submit your song, so you have a whole day (and a bit more) left.

Rakib

Only 4 entries  :?
I'm aiming for top 10 for sure!
^^

psishock

I haven't got time to work on compo all this week, was drunk yesterday with friends, not in the mood for composing today, but you can 100% expect my participation. Will finish it tonight and/or early tomorrow, thankfully i've already managed to get about 80% done. The code will be terribly messy, but hey, you will hear the result at least. :D
Aiming for the 1st place of course.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Sam_Zen

I was curious of the results, so I wanted to be a voter.
Since voting is only for participants, I decided to make a quick dummy as a contribution.
Just to get the right to vote.

machinesmith

How do I get authorization! I just uploaded my tune and wanted to download the other entries so I could vote - how?? Please dont disqualify me! I are N00B!  The whole month will get wasted! My girlfriend left me...:cry:  etc.

Crap! I just noticed that there is an extra sample (a duplicate of the original triangle!) I didnt put it there! I Swear I deleted it before saving! it keeps coming back! Mein Gott! Das Grauen! Another plea not to get disqualified *sigh* ... why me

bvanoudtshoorn

I think voting only starts after the entries close, machinesmith. No-one's got the other entries yet. :)

Sam_Zen