[Compo:R]The MODPlug Tracker Compo 2009

Started by LPChip, April 25, 2009, 11:42:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

Thanks for the positive. But so far it's not that much a matter of time, but a matter of mind.
Composing is a complicated process, sometimes living and health issues are complicated too, and take priority.

OT - Hey, Psi, you didn't ask me permission to copy a quote of mine. Didn't you realize the heavy issue here ?
My ordeal about this : if you do this again, I will address to you as "Spi" instead of "Psi".

So here are the license rules :
1- If you want to paste the text, you are only allowed to select the text from the fourth character on, to make a copy.
2- For your convenience, you're allowed to treat the string "I'm" 6 times as a single unit to be pasted.
3- From the 7th time, it has to be typed.
4- It's not allowed, unless permission by my cat Henk, to use quotes out of this quote, like the word 'calm'.

I don't think I should say sorry for these words, psishock took them out of the context.

psishock

Quote from: "Sam"OT - Hey, Psi, you didn't ask me permission to copy a quote of mine. Didn't you realize the heavy issue here ?
My ordeal about this : if you do this again, I will address to you as "Spi" instead of "Psi".

So here are the license rules :
1- If you want to paste the text, you are only allowed to select the text from the fourth character on, to make a copy.
2- For your convenience, you're allowed to treat the string "I'm" 6 times as a single unit to be pasted.
3- From the 7th time, it has to be typed.
4- It's not allowed, unless permission by my cat Henk, to use quotes out of this quote, like the word 'calm'.

I don't think I should say sorry for these words, psishock took them out of the context.

First, i was like:

for a few seconds, but then i've bursting out with heavy lolling in the middle of the night. :D

I think Harbinger got your subliminal message in that other topic too, but as for me, i don't mind reading these at all, 'cause it's so darn hilarious. We should make a tradition, adding a few license lines to our music post, to make the reader burst out. I'll try to brain out some creative ones on the future.

Oh, give my regards to your cat Henk. I think he is one of those better respected and more educated lawyers, even from those few sentences that he addressed to me, about the issue. :D
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Sam_Zen

My cat Henk is a she by the way. Very educated, knows about the ins and outs.

If you view this digital bitmap, the following license rules are at stake :
If you want to paste a copy of this image into another web-page, you should use a mirrored version.
Otherwise, watch my lawyers..

LPChip

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"
Otherwise, watch my lawyers..
Can you provide a photo of that too, then? :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Rxn

What?! You want to say that Henk's lawyers won't be able to handle it?!

uncloned

Henk looks like she would be formidable if a can of tuna is involved.

Sam_Zen

Sorry, haven't got a proper photo yet. They're moving too fast.

Rakib

^^

psishock

:( yea, i am aware, still have plenty of real life work and the compo entrance is still a mess, ill do my best tho. Only if i could get this peaceful Sunday right. ;)
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

bvanoudtshoorn

Huh? We can only submit zip and rar files? With such tiny files, I would've thought that the IT file would've been fine. Oh well. :) I'm now officially entered. Am I first? :P

LPChip

Quote from: "bvanoudtshoorn"Huh? We can only submit zip and rar files? With such tiny files, I would've thought that the IT file would've been fine. Oh well. :) I'm now officially entered. Am I first? :P

yup, the reason is that if the extension is .it, my browser doesn't understand and complains that I miss a plugin so I can't download the songs :( I know, sucks...
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

g

Quote from: "LPChip"my browser doesn't understand
Did you try explaining the situation to it? Or perhaps configuring it? What browser do you use?

bvanoudtshoorn

Quote from: "g"
Quote from: "LPChip"my browser doesn't understand
Did you try explaining the situation to it? Or perhaps configuring it? What browser do you use?

As far as I recall, LP uses Opera. Which might explain the problem. :P j/k

LPChip

Indeed, am an Opera user. Didn't tried to fix the problem by configuring it properly. I tried to fix the problem by changing everyone to not use that instead :nuts: XD

Btw, my entry is nearly complete. :) I'm in the stage of listening to a finished song making small adjustments here and there...

Saga Musix

hm, didn't do anything so far. i'll have to get some OS working on my new laptop first so i can start composing :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.