Where the source code of the version 1.17.02.48

Started by Kato-yuen, March 11, 2009, 08:52:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Kato-yuen

Hi i am new of this forum, i search the source code of the last stable version of openmpt the 48, because i'm near to finish the french translation of the openmpt version 1.17.02.53 revision 251, i want too translate the version 48 but i can' t find the source code on sourceforge.net.

Someone  can help me, it' s for the french communauty.

Bye.

P.S: i m noob tracker.

Saga Musix

Just look in the SVN history. According to SVN, the .48 release is SVN commit 188. In TortoiseSVN, you would have to choose "Update to Revision..." from the directory's context menu and revert to SVN commit 188.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Kato-yuen

Thanks Jojo , i will try with tortoiseSVN to get the version 48.

Saga Musix

Just to clarify: You don't necessarily need the TortoiseSVN client. You can also enter the revision number f.e. in the online SVN viewer at SourceForge.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Kato-yuen

Yes it s what i have do in sourceforge.net after i have downloaded the GNU tarball of the revision 188 but for the moment i finish the french translation of the revision 251 after i begin the version 48 because some guys want it in french language.

One question:

The revision 251 version 53 is stable if i track without vst or vsti just add normals samples like old trackers methods ?

For the moment i listen some modules with the last revision for test the stability and i never encounter bugs or bad playing :) , sound perfect.

Saga Musix

I am always using the latest SVN version, and it seems to be pretty stable.

Relabsoluness

One question about the translation project: while doing the translations, have you done any improvements to the code that would at some point make it easier to create some sort of support for multiple languages (for example a compile time option to choose either English or French build).

Kato-yuen

To Relabsoluness: My french translation project don't touch the internal code only sentences, words etc... its complete french version at startup no selection language because i don t know how to code, my brother show me just the compile way to have exe file and i translate in french :). But it s good idea.

I have only change the tab sample, just  organization icons, the placement of the button playing sample is near of the selector sample field  it s more fast with the mouse.

To Jojo: Cool , i think i continu to translate only the SVN version and not begin the 48 french version, i think its not necessary.