Cheap Newspaper Vol. 10

Started by Louigi Verona, December 20, 2005, 08:36:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Louigi Verona

hematurge

Text adventures are the shiznit  :D
At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols. - Aldous Huxley

DavidN

Strange that Christmas Shaft is mentioned - I'm an admin on the site that ran the competition that produced it a couple of years ago.

Colossal Cave used to scare the life out of me for some reason.

hematurge

Quote from: "Wong"Colossal Cave used to scare the life out of me for some reason.

Don't feel bad man, I was about 19 when I first played it. Kept me on edge for days to follow. :lol:
At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols. - Aldous Huxley

Louigi Verona

Quote from: "Wong"Strange that Christmas Shaft is mentioned - I'm an admin on the site that ran the competition that produced it a couple of years ago.

Colossal Cave used to scare the life out of me for some reason.

What's so strange about it? I believe Christmas Shaft to be a very amusing game - say hi to it's creator if you have a chance!

DavidN

Well, I didn't mean "strange" in that sense - more that it was a coincidence! I'd mention it to him, but he doesn't seem to have been on http://www.create-games.com in the last year or so.

Louigi Verona

Louigi Verona

so - did anyone try out that Passage 3 game?