Handling of vocals in MPT. Anyone?

Started by Harbinger, April 12, 2008, 03:03:49

Previous topic - Next topic

bvanoudtshoorn

These three eq settings might be useful. They're some of the presets in Kontakt. I've got screenshots and short OGG files with a vocal sample played under each setting. The original sound is here.

Vocal bump
OGG

Old radio
OGG

Dance voice
OGG

Harbinger

KEWL!  Where Zen ends, BV begins!! 8)  Give us a quick link to that VST. Will it work in Windows 98 (133 mHz)?

Saga Musix

it seems to be part of kontakt which is quite pricy and will definitely not run on a 133mhz machine :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Harbinger

ohhhh :cry:

It's look powerful! I'm lucky if i can get Blue Reverb to not cause MPT to skip! :)

bvanoudtshoorn

Yeah, it is Kontakt. It's fairly powerful... But it's only three band. And it's limited to working internally, so I can't, for example, route any other plugs through it. :(

LPChip

Then use ElectriQ as replacement. Its more powerfull and probably can do the same job, just not with those presets.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs