.48 note typing below octave #5

Started by le_parasite, August 17, 2007, 16:28:35

Previous topic - Next topic

le_parasite

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.48
Has the bug occured in previous versions? If yes, please specify version(s): (This option is optional, and doesn't need research. But in case you know...)
dunno

Description of the bug:
when modifying a note below octave #5, the sample value is automaticaly replaced by the "main instrument value" when none is selected. Modifying
with a note over c5 will note affect the sample values

How often does it happen?:

constantly

How to reproduce (step by step description):
select "none" as main instrument
put C5 note with 01 as sample value
then try to type C6, the sample value remains the same, but type C4 and the sample value will be set to "none".

I hope you'll understand as I feel the limit of English skills regarding technical issue.
L∑ PДRДSiT∑______________________________________
I ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ I ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ I sᴏᴜɴᴅᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ I ʙᴀɴᴅᴄᴀᴍᴘ

LPChip

What version of OpenMPT did you used when you encountered this bug?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

le_parasite

I use exclusively opmt 1.17.02.48 now.

sorry, I edited the post...
L∑ PДRДSiT∑______________________________________
I ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ I ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ I sᴏᴜɴᴅᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ I ʙᴀɴᴅᴄᴀᴍᴘ

Saga Musix

Confirmed, this seems to have something to do with the "keyboard split" option...
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

Should be fixed, please confirm.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.