skale modplugtracker things

Started by kit beats, June 07, 2007, 22:36:43

Previous topic - Next topic

kit beats

Im using skaletracker for putting my samples in the tracker and modplug for the after effects,volume etc..

Is that o.k?

(putting samples in the channels i think its easyer in skale)

- im putting i think a song that's ready/clear into modplug.
Then im putting vst effects on it..and save the song, but then a couple of days later i hear some things and i want to put samples in it.

Now im starting skaletracker and putting the samples in it (the plugins are gone i think).

Then when i think it's ok i start mp again and opening the song and put effects on it..

Is that good, not damaging etc..?! :nuts:
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

if "all vst effekts are gone" doesn't mean "damaged" for you i guess it's ok  :lol:

strange way of working though
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

LPChip

Skaletracker was not designed to use the extensive features MODPlug Offers.

I would strongly suggest to learn to use MODPlug the entire way. Its so much better once you switched entirelly.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

kit beats

Quote from: "BooT-SectoR-ViruZ"if "all vst effekts are gone" doesn't mean "damaged" for you i guess it's ok  :lol:

strange way of working though

I know but i like the handling and exposure (setting samples in channels)better.

One importent fast thing is also on the right i can put samples in, and click on my keyboard, go to instrument / sample info & loop etc..

kit beats

Quote from: "LPChip"Skaletracker was not designed to use the extensive features MODPlug Offers.

I would strongly suggest to learn to use MODPlug the entire way. Its so much better once you switched entirelly.

Beginning with the open a sample thing, and play on my keyboard and put it in a channel.

I really like typing my spacebutton and whoppa put a sound in a channel