[Instrumental beat] Indomitable_Soundscapes (.MP3)

Started by kit beats, May 22, 2007, 22:25:14

Previous topic - Next topic

kit beats

This one i think is also verry nice But, is 20 watt's not to little?

http://www.behringer.nl/MS40/index.cfm?lang=eng

& a problem is i cant buy them right now on the internet..and yes there is a shop in europe but where hahah :nuts:
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin

seventhson

Terrible recommendations if you ask me.
The first one is a quite expensive set of speakers intented for music listening,not music production.
All the other speakers are designed to be used for on stage live performances,again not for production.
When it comes to price,only the first link is for a pair,so all the other prices should be multiplied by 2.
Have a look at something like the rokit series from KRK,it's a budget monitorspeaker but quite good (imo) the RP5 speakers are 400 euros per pair. (some places even cheaper)
Have a look at some of these http://feedback.nl/?id=26&a=207
Best thing to do would be to save up some money (if you're short on cash like me lol) and when you have a certain amount,go visit for instance the nearest feedback store or store that sells equipment for musicians and have a listen at the different monitor speakers,preferences in speakers usually vary per person. (bring some music you know sounds really bad and bring some music that you know sounds really good)

kit beats

Quote from: "seventhson"Terrible recommendations if you ask me.

I know i know hahah, i just bought the behringer set MS40 2x 20w monitor speakers. I think it's a good beginners decision, it's ok.

139 euro, also nice price i think

Im kinda in a :shock: of your feedback link, im opend it just when i maked my order hahah...i saved it in my favorites and im going to keep it in mind for my next buy.  :nuts:

Regards,

seventhson

No problem,hope you enjoy the speakers  :D

kit beats

Quote from: "seventhson"No problem,hope you enjoy the speakers  :D
hahaha yes thanks, i hope so!