I DON'T know what's wrong with my module!!!

Started by moltres_rider, January 07, 2013, 19:22:37

Previous topic - Next topic

moltres_rider

there is two modules in this zip... I am trying to get Reshiram.it to loop up and down just like the other module in the zip!! the C02 C04 C01 C06 etc are EXACTLY the same but the module is NOT behaving like the other module in the zip!! can someone help me?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ki12n3r6jtvt39i/help.zip

LPChip

I haven't checked your zip as I don't have time right now, but did you also put your orderlist full of the same patterns? The Cxx effect will break the current pattern and move on to the next pattern in your orderlist. If the same pattern in your orderlist is listed as next pattern, you will jump to a new location in your pattern.

Alternatively, Add the Bxx effect on the same row in a different column to jump to the same order. This will break any effects if you reuse patterns lateron in your song.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

moltres_rider

you need to check the zip because you are WAY off!!

moltres_rider

LPChip

I'll give it a look when I have more time.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Techno.Jon

File is blocked for violating Mediafire's terms or something.

But since we can't check that, try checking "Loop Song" in the General tab...worked once for me

Also, what format is the other module?
"It's all fun and games until someone creates a thermonuclear toaster."

moltres_rider

Quote from: Techno.Jon on January 08, 2013, 22:02:28
File is blocked for violating Mediafire's terms or something.

But since we can't check that, try checking "Loop Song" in the General tab...worked once for me

Also, what format is the other module?

YOU ARE LYING! I just clicked on it and the file is just fine!!

I NEED this working and NOBODY is helping me but I seem to be getting liars on the forum!! lying about file being blocked!!!

Saga Musix

Saying that someone is a liar is a very harsh thing to do, especially when it's not true. The file is definitely not accesible, and here's a proof picture if you need one: https://i.imgur.com/X4dnm.png
Now will you tone down and stop these demands of people to help you? You are not exactly inviting us to help you. With your inappropriate and annoying behaviour, you are risking your second ban, by the way, and this time it will be forever. I do not have much more patience with you.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

moltres_rider

Quote from: Saga Musix on January 08, 2013, 22:29:06
Saying that someone is a liar is a very harsh thing to do, especially when it's not true. The file is definitely not accesible, and here's a proof picture if you need one: https://i.imgur.com/X4dnm.png
Now will you tone down and stop these demands of people to help you? You are not exactly inviting us to help you. With your inappropriate and annoying behaviour, you are risking your second ban, by the way, and this time it will be forever. I do not have much more patience with you.
THAT'S SHOPPED!!
https://i.imgur.com/UOFqX.png

moltres_rider

I tried it in another browser and it wouldn't let me download it!!!

I sent a complaint into Mediafire

Saga Musix

Quote from: moltres_rider on January 08, 2013, 22:53:45
THAT'S SHOPPED!!
Of course. You're costing me so much time already with your annoying incomplete bug reports and demands on the forum, I still have enough spare time left to shop error messages because I want to annoy you. Yeah, right. You're calling us liars - don't expect to get any helpful responses in return.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

moltres_rider, you're shouting at us, you're demanding that we're helping you and on top of that, you call us liars?

There's only one proper response to this, and that is that I'm ending this right here, right now.

You've had your chances with this issue.

*topic locked*