My new website

Started by Saga Musix, November 02, 2008, 16:42:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

as some of you may already have noticed, i've now some "real" .de domains and it was time to redo my website from scratch. Well, I'm finished now and you can have a look at my brand-new website now.
http://sagamusix.de/ - have fun! :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

oooo lookies, there is multilanguage support :O
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Sam_Zen

Congrats, Jojo. Site looks very cool.

bvanoudtshoorn

It's a huge improvement, Jojo -- nicely done! :D

LPChip

What can I say...

Your old one looked better? :nuts:

Nah, the changes you made are good ones. :) The best one probably is that you now have actual content instead of Lorem... :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

may i point out that you can also listen to the tunes online now ^_^
and the lorem ipsum was just on the preview site anyway :P :P :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

Quotemay i point out that you can also listen to the tunes online now ^_^
:shock: you may, i'm also off to your site for some nice, streamed-music listening.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

älskling

Saga Musix