[Hiphop beat] High Volume (.mp3) samplekit beat

Started by kit beats, May 23, 2010, 17:36:07

Previous topic - Next topic

kit beats

Therefore a new samplekit beat called High Volume, played @ high volume.

Its a free Samplekit beat online called high volume.
Mixxed by samplekit, no vst used yet, just the samples.

oowhhooo

http://www.samplekit.nl/samplekit-highvolume.mp3

Thanks
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin

AlisterFlint

excellent flow. you really have to find yourself a singer, it's a pity your tracks don't blow out to their full potential..
i'd have made the break at 02"00 longer, let the audience float up for a moment before going back at it, full blast  :twisted:

kit beats

Quote from: "AlisterFlint"excellent flow. you really have to find yourself a singer, it's a pity your tracks don't blow out to their full potential..
i'd have made the break at 02"00 longer, let the audience float up for a moment before going back at it, full blast  :twisted:

Haha thanks for the comment AlisterFlint.
I am a terrible mixxer but i keep that in mind, i was concidering putting the acapella sample in it or not, this beat can be mixxed on many levels i think..thanks :D
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin

AlisterFlint

mmm i guess with or without, both would work. however, it's playing through out the whole track already, a short break wouldn't hurt, i'd say..

Fleeesch

Pretty nice, especially the chopped drum parts.
I'm no music pro, but this one's a good motivation for me to record some rhymes again. That's a good sign, isn't it?

uncloned

odd,

doesn't quite grab me as some of your previous yet still makes me want to get out my guitar....

did you look into moving that progression up one more step?  My inner ear hears that and I think it might be good.