issue with estimated song length

Started by moltres_rider, November 22, 2012, 14:28:18

Previous topic - Next topic

moltres_rider

I have an issue with modplug and the 'estimated song length' feature! I used the feature and it said, 3:32 then I accidentally rearranged the patterns in clean-up so I just closed the module and opened up my last autosave, all my orders were there EXACTLY the same, I just had to replace four lost instrument changes... but now Modplug says 7:47 as a song length and the speed and orders HAS not changed one bit! what gives?

Saga Musix

It's good to know that you are having an issue with this function. What do you want to tell us with that, though? As always, you didn't even provide an example file which could demonstrate the problem. So yeah, you are having a problem, and you just told us about it. Great. I can certainly say that the estimated song length is not randomized, though. Did you check how long your song actually is?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

moltres_rider

exporting to wav made the 7 minute file

Rakib

Good story bro!
Now please provide the example file.
^^

moltres_rider

I left home and the module is on my external drive at home... and besides it is sexually explicit about a Pokémon... I don't feel comfortable providing it...

Saga Musix

Quote from: moltres_rider on November 22, 2012, 20:59:57
exporting to wav made the 7 minute file
So the time estimation was right after all! Obviously there was nothing wrong from the start.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.