Sam_Zen's welfare?

Started by Harbinger, September 07, 2010, 16:34:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Harbinger

Anyone hear from our colleague Sam_Zen? I know his health has deteriorated, but i wanted to find out how he was coming along.

Would we be told if the worst happened?

LPChip

Quote from: "Harbinger"Anyone hear from our colleague Sam_Zen? I know his health has deteriorated, but i wanted to find out how he was coming along.

Would we be told if the worst happened?

I have his number and he has mine.

I'm sure I'll be told if the worst has happened. Aside of that, I have another source to check.

For now, I want to keep it on the saying: no news is good news.

Sam_Zen told me he'll check the forum from time to time and if its more than a month ago, I'll give him a call again to verify his state of being.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Harbinger

Thanks, LP.

I was wondering because in going over my old unfinished tracks, i was reminded of his clear influence in my tracks -- a more liberal use of timbre, even harsh ones, in order to paint the aural picture.This influence was directly passed on to ToB...

I don't want him to go away forever without knowing the ripple effect of his pebble.