Need the sound from this clip extracted....

Started by Harbinger, January 10, 2013, 17:27:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Harbinger

Can someone do me a favor and go to the following link and record the sound. This is the only link on the entire WORLD WIDE WEB where i could get the sample and the only way to get this sample is to play the movie and record it third-party. But i'm at the library, where they have the sound off and there's no software to do the job anyway. I just need the line starting at 1:52 where Oona says, "What care I for human hearts? Soft and spiritless as porridge! A faerie's heart beats fierce and free!" I need this line for a remaster of my track called "A Fairy's Heart" which was inspired by this line.

If someone gets it, respond here and i'll send you my email address, if it's not already available. And you will have my eternal gratitude.

movieclips.com/m8Wvt-legend-movie-kissing-oona

Saga Musix

The clip was blocked on said site (at least in Germany), but I was able to find the very same clip on YouTube (I guess that's where this website actually stores their clips at), so I got the MP4 from there, extracted the AAC audio stream and cut the relevant part from it. I'll send you an archive with both the complete original AAC audio stream and the relevant passage in FLAC format.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Harbinger

Thanks. I was sure it was on YouTube, but the office here doesn't allow us on that site.

Thanks for your quick response and results! 8)