[skools] 9 small songs (MOD)

Started by Sam_Zen, July 15, 2009, 01:34:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

Trying to complete my Plainmods archive on the Inet. All tracks made in 1995.

1. Ltsprty - 4:28

2. Mbarr - 5:53

3. Nesting - 4:12

4. Laat Hoor Veel - 4:05

5. Opruiming - 2:25

6. Rammelaar - 3:10

7. Scroll it - 2:01

8. Spock asks Spock - 4:04

9. Volkoren - 1:48

To newbs : Better download, save, and then checkout with OMPT.
But if you want streaming, the browser plugin can be found here.
Unpack and put the two files in the 'plugins' subdir of your browser. Restart the browser et voila.

uncloned

Sam,

You may want to make a zip with collections (essentially an album?) to make it easier to DL the set.

I've been amiss in listening to these - I bought them down to my laptop but I've been using the other 'puter  since I have papers everywhere...

Let me grab then again.

bully34

Visit my webpage: http://www.ctgmusic.com/bully34

&

Add me to MSN: [email]justin_tep@live.co[/email],

Sam_Zen

Very good idea, Clones.
So here is the zipped version of the above songs.

uncloned

Finally...... I found time. Its been a wild week so far - our power was out the last 24 hours so I've been bopping to free wi-fi's to get my business done.

Here is the library at the art center where Emily is taking a class in fashion design. - Giving me 2 hrs of free wi-fi and your modules :-)

Trying to complete my Plainmods archive on the Inet. All tracks made in 1995.

1. Ltsprty - 4:28

2. Mbarr - 5:53

very very intense - almost hard to listen to at times - incredible for a 4 ch mod.

3. Nesting - 4:12

The background is good - the added female exclamations are very nice. The saw? lead sounds played and add a lot (imho) when in the low register - not so sure I like it when its in the upper register - it loses power and seems to take away and not add.

4. Laat Hoor Veel - 4:05

An odd piece that is an exercise in creating space. Interesting vocal selection - "no more" and "dreaming"? Is that an SK-1 I hear?

5. Opruiming - 2:25

For some reason reminds me of the Mechanical Hound from Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 - pretty intense

6. Rammelaar - 3:10

Would this be "house music"? It is an odd mix with the mechanical percussion - catchy tune and I like the mechanics.

7. Scroll it - 2:01

Crazy stuff with the Indian music samples - I love the hello => goodbye !!

This has to a MUX example - no?

8. Spock asks Spock - 4:04

the impression here is of something trying avoid being hammered while it runs away

Volkoren
- 1:48

Time to get Emily - I'll finish this off later

Sam_Zen

Thanks for the thorough listen of the tracks,.  Clones, and the explicit comments about it.
I declare that these are the latest added to the plainmods archive. It's just completed.
No SK-1 involved here by the way.

I will pack more of the archive. And include a playlist-file of the package, like this one.
It's included now in the DL as the m3u format.