My Site

Started by residentgrey, March 09, 2010, 15:09:38

Previous topic - Next topic

residentgrey

Are there people on here really reeeeeeeally interested in my site? I looked at my webalizer stats and it showed a large amount of hits from this forum.

If it is human based, THANK YOU! If it is bot-based [insert binary sequence for handshake].
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

residentgrey

This whole thing fascinated me so that's why I'm asking. 90% of the referrers came from here for some reason. I do not know if it was due to bots or there are people genuinely interested in my site. It gave me a smile yesterday thinking that!
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

PPH

If that was a trick so that you would get even more traffic, well, it worked :D At least in my case.

EDIT: I read your "About Us" and sort of identified with you. I like to learn too. I guess most of us around here share a set of basic traits: a deep interest in music and the arts, but also in other creative activities, such as developing software.
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============

Saga Musix

Quote from: "PPH"If that was a trick so that you would get even more traffic, well, it worked :D At least in my case.
Yes, now it will be 95% of the referrers.

Bots normally don't have a referrer, so I guess those are "genuine".
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.