Christmas skin

Started by LPChip, December 11, 2006, 10:19:48

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I know, I know...

Last time some of you hated it...

And even with that though, I dare to set that skin again. I just think for these few weeks, its a nice change to have a Christmas skin on the forum. I still had it online, so it was only a matter of re-enabling it. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

Well, for a moment you did put me on the wrong leg, because I thought this was an unexpected forum-transition. So I was curious if the login still would work. :)
The skin also repositions some buttons, but I'll get used to it.

LPChip

Its only for a week or two, till X-mas is over again :p
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

KrazyKatz

I think the change is great. Its always good to have a new feel now and again.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

LPChip

I agree on that :) Thats why I decided to put on this skin. I still had it on there, so it was a matter of enabling it. :)

Louigi Verona

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "LPChip"I know, I know...

Last time some of you hated it...

It's much better than that other crap-skin ;) (hehe sorry I'm cranky when I'm hungry)

Merry Christmas!

MisterX

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"It's much better than that other crap-skin ;) (hehe sorry I'm cranky when I'm hungry)

It's true!  This skin does have some nice, clean features that the original skin lacks.  Perhaps this skin can be altered to remove the snowflakes and other Christmas-oriented graphics to become the new forum design?
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

PPH

Damn, this skin is really lame :D
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============