[Synthpop] The Day After (it/ogg/flac)

Started by Saga Musix, January 03, 2024, 16:18:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Another coop with bacter and jeenio - a synthpop ballad that started its life way back in 2011, just a few days after I got my Roland D-50. I made an improvisation on the synth that I always wanted to turn into a full track, and now was finally the time to do so. This track won the tracked music compo at Deadline 2023.

Download The Day After
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

n0cturn

Some good tracks. I suspect you've used trackers before! Are you posting Sumul8 and Datagram? just because I like them of course.

Saga Musix

Thanks for the listen!

Quote from: n0cturn on January 03, 2024, 18:03:24Some good tracks. I suspect you've used trackers before!

A couple of times during the last 20 years or so... hey, don't make me feel old :P

Quote from: n0cturn on January 03, 2024, 18:03:24Are you posting Sumul8 and Datagram? just because I like them of course.
I'll add those as well, just didn't want to spam the Downloads section with all the tracks from 2023 in one go.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saint BIT

𝘊𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘕𝘰 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥.

Vojvodinosaurus

At the same time it sounds like a traditional tracker song and also sth i would hear on the radio in the early to mid-90s
!IMPORTANT!
You are allowed to remix my songs ONLY in TRANCE/GOA/PSYTRANCE GENRE and NO Trap HiHat Rolls PLEASE
My stuff: https://alonetone.com/vojvodinosaurus

Saga Musix

Thanks for the listen! That observation is definitely not an accident. ;)