I need your help!

Started by Saga Musix, July 10, 2009, 18:30:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Please have a look over here... I've changed a few lines in the sourcecode that disabled very short loops; however there are a few mods that have such small loops and sound wrong if they are disabled. So I haven't found any mods that got broken because of this fix, but I want to go sure, so please try this out with as many modules as possible.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Is the fix only for .s3m files, or also .it files?

I know openmpt can't trim samples to less than 16 bytes, but IT could. I've used this technique to make really small samples of 3 bytes minimum (which was what IT allowed).
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

it applies to all file types (as I had to change a few global checks), that's why i need many testers with many modules.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

I'll look through some of my old modules then. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs