effect lean back / candy shop

Started by Modplugger, January 13, 2007, 17:20:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Modplugger

Kan somebody tel me how i can do this effect without a midi keybord ..in modplug offcourse

Thanks....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wj3zKMlKoI

LPChip

Which effect are you talking about? I hear 2 effects, an Appreggio (Jxx) and a Pitch slide (Exx and Fxx)

The appreggio is playing 3 notes quickly after eachother to make something that looks like a chord which if continiously played gets a nice result)

The pitch will change the tonehight up or down depending on the use.

Exx goes down, Fxx goes up. Note that the xx determine the speed, where Fx means Fine and Ex Extra Fine.

Usually you'd want between 02 to 0F according to the video I heard it'll be closer to 0F. or perhaps a bit higher.

Gxx is the same as Exx and Fxx except that it will slide through the next note. Its handy to use it as follows:

C-4 01 v64 E03
B-3 01 v64 GFF  (will make sure that the note you pitch will end up at a right frequency)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Modplugger

Quote from: "LPChip"Which effect are you talking about? I hear 2 effects, an Appreggio (Jxx) and a Pitch slide (Exx and Fxx)

The appreggio is playing 3 notes quickly after eachother to make something that looks like a chord which if continiously played gets a nice result)

The pitch will change the tonehight up or down depending on the use.

Exx goes down, Fxx goes up. Note that the xx determine the speed, where Fx means Fine and Ex Extra Fine.

Usually you'd want between 02 to 0F according to the video I heard it'll be closer to 0F. or perhaps a bit higher.

Gxx is the same as Exx and Fxx except that it will slide through the next note. Its handy to use it as follows:

C-4 01 v64 E03
B-3 01 v64 GFF  (will make sure that the note you pitch will end up at a right frequency)

Bedankt ..is gewoon  pitch slide ..
i had to look further thanks LPChip

LPChip

Quote from: "Railexbeatz"
Bedankt ..is gewoon  pitch slide ..
i had to look further thanks LPChip

Translation: Thanks its just a pitch slide...

No problem m8 :) If you have more questions, feel free to ask. :)

Translated your text as I'm one of the few people here that can read it, and since this is a public place, everyone should know what everyone says. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs