[electro/chiptune/jazz/dance] pafufta songs (mp3)

Started by pafufta816, May 29, 2006, 20:52:34

Previous topic - Next topic

pafufta816

Pafufta - XD 8-bit Pixel KANDY!

128kbpsMP3
OGGVorbis
64kbpsMP3
Cover Artwork

this is my first post here, hello everyone ^___^ i hope you enjoy this song of mine, done entirely in ModPlug of course :P

This is a self-portrait of myself. The musical qualities of this song are representative of the emotions, experiences, and growth that I have had over these past few months.

The end result was a very jazzy, spazzy drumming, video-game melody, dance track. Within this track are 3 tracks. It is a 10 minute mix of songs. I hope you all enjoy making this as much as I felt good about finishing it!

intelligence (in)(tell)I(gent)(ce) (in_/_out)[tell/speak](gent|le|)(c(ertified)e(uropa)) ouspeak certified gentle europa out(relative to in) certif(abrication)ied gent(UL) eur(asia)(grand)pa inner-c(onnekted)ertif(ab(stract)ication)ied gent(UL) eur(state(urope)grand(PA) interconnekted abstract states qu(estion)an(them)tum(ble) [for(ground)ward(robe)] |hetero(sexual)doxi(CAL)| f[or]u[ntie]c[IN-trace SHUN]k[inetiSISM] untie/unite for in-trancing kineticism tetragramm(atical)aton Pope Jenifer/refineJ epoP the XMCVMXCVMCXVMLXMLMXVCLMLMVLXCMLM-th

- Seth
www.myspace.com/consentualabuse
www.myspace.com/neongenesis816

LPChip

Welcome to the forums. :)

Small question tho: what does that last sentence mean? :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

I appreciate the option for the ogg-format.
Maybe because of the mix of three things I found it more an exposition than a composition.

2 LPChip
The last sentence obviously is encrypted, so we will have to wait for the key.

pafufta816

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"I appreciate the option for the ogg-format.
Maybe because of the mix of three things I found it more an exposition than a composition.

2 LPChip
The last sentence obviously is encrypted, so we will have to wait for the key.
it is a poem i wrote that goes with the song.  doesn't actually mean anything, and i'll be damned if anyone tried to make sense of it :D

there are actually 2 other songs in this series of songs.  the later 2 songs that come after this one are a bit more developed as far as the idea went.  i basically limited myself to 10 minutes and made songs until i was done.  the later 2 songs in the "XD" series transition a bit better. this one is more of an exposition, i agree.
www.myspace.com/consentualabuse
www.myspace.com/neongenesis816