OpenMPT logo and icon redesign (was: Some custom MPT icons I made)

Started by Midori Mizuno, September 07, 2017, 22:43:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Thanks for the update! I'll try to incorporate it later today or tomorrow. For the time being, a current test version (where I manually changed the background color to test it out) with all the new graphics can be found here as always: https://builds.openmpt.org/builds/ Everything looks just great!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

There seems to be a little issue with the updated about screen SVG: It seems to miss a reference to the waveform background image.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

ellobo

Yea it was doing that earlier. I thought I had fixed it. Here's an updated version. And the waveform just in case it still doesn't work.

Saga Musix

Thanks, with the external PNG file it does work now. I've incorporated the new version into OpenMPT already.

ellobo

I've been wondering. I know you said you incorporated the new version into OpenMPT already but mine is still showing the old graphics. I have the newest update. Do I need to do something to make the new graphics work?

Saga Musix

The new graphics will appear in OpenMPT 1.28, which is to be released sometime in the next few weeks.

ellobo