[Chiptune] groovebox (6ch it/soundcloud)

Started by ida, September 20, 2017, 14:16:00

Previous topic - Next topic

ida

I realized i didn't post any of my tracker stuff here since i made Claps (holy crap, that was one year ago!), so now i'm just gonna dump just about everything noteworthy i made since then over here.
I don't really have a lot to say about these so i'll be copying this text over to every topic.

I think it's safe to say that this is one of my most ambitious and large modules. I've struggled with working on it for the longest time, so it took over three quarters of a year to finish! The samples were all taken from my hardware gear, and most of the gear i sampled are in fact grooveboxes, hence the name for this module. I aspired to create a weird, glitchy chiptune with lots of lofi, looped samples, and i'm still rather impressed that i made this entire song happen with just 10 samples.

Alltogether i'm incredibly proud of this track and i really hope everyone enjoys listening to it!

TMA link
SoundCloud link

ida

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Im shit at giving useful feedback, but i like your track quite alot. It will be going to my tracker music collection and MP3 player.
One comment i want to say about the samples. They sound great :)!

Quotefeedback would be nice y'know :)
My sympathies.
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).