Now available for testing: The LFO Plugin

Started by Saga Musix, June 29, 2017, 11:53:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

xaimus once modified the filter envelope for parameter automation, but it was a big hack. I'm not sure if this mechanism really should be bound to instruments, or if we should have some sort of automation envelope that can be separated from instruments.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

ndelay33

would be great if envelope internal plugin would bang from
a sound louder than given "x" volume level  (so you put it on a chanell)
or
a note/midi input (so you creat instrument with it)

crazy times. all this news you are doing right now got me super excited :D Big up, Saga Musix!

Saga Musix

Please note that there are no immediate plans for that; these are just ideas. If you are interested in this feature, you should post it on the issue tracker so that we can keep track of it better. It will just get lost in this thread otherwise.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

The semantics of the plugin have been changed a bit (or rather fixed, to be precise): Previously, the offset value was also multiplied by the amplitude, generating a completely wrong offset. Now the offset and amplitude values behave as expected.

Saga Musix

Another small update:
- Note-offs also reset the LFO phase in previous versions. This is fixed in r8855.
- There is now a new checkbox to turn the LFO into one-shot mode. It only triggers the LFO waveform once and then waits for a new note (or automation of parameter 8).

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs