Main Menu

Hi guys!

Started by tacha, July 31, 2017, 19:12:06

Previous topic - Next topic

tacha

Hola chicos! un honor entrar en este foro.

Paso a presenarme. Comencé a crer música con computadoras allá por el año 1992 cuando mi padre me regaló una TK90 (ZX Spectrum´s Brazilian clone), donde "trackeaba" en un programa llamado  "WHAM! The Music Box". También hacía música de 1bit con el beeper del BASIC de ésta misma. Luego de 2 años trabajé duro para comprarme una ZX Spectrum +2 grey, donde desde BASIC podía programar el chip de sonido AY-3-8912. En esos mismos años un amigo tenía su primer 386 y en él programabamos música con el Fast TrackerII, una pasada. Cuando mi hermano menor se compró el primer pentium1 me pasé a MOD PLUG TRACKER, donde pude descubrir las maravillas de éste programa. A los pocos años tuve que pasarme a una DAW en la cual trabajé durante años como Music&Sound Designer en una empresa de animación 3D. Pero fué hace un par de años, cuando tuve que volver a recurrir a mi tan amado ModPlug, cuando comencé a trackear para la AMIGA 500.

Bueno, solo quería contaros un poco de mi. En estos días subiré algunos de mis Tracks.

Saludos a todos y todas!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! An honor to enter this forum.

I'll introduce myself. I started to believe music with computers back in 1992 when my father gave me a TK90 (ZX Spectrum's Brazilian clone), where i "tracked" in a program called "WHAM! The Music Box". I also made 1bit music with the BASIC beeper of this TK90. After 2 years I worked hard to buy a ZX Spectrum +2 gray, where from BASIC I could program the sound chip AY-3-8912. In those same years a friend had his first 386 and in it we programmed music with the Fast TrackerII. When my younger brother bought the first pentium1 I switched to MOD PLUG TRACKER, where I was able to discover the wonders of this program. Within a few years I had to move to a DAW where I worked for years as Music & Sound Designer in a 3D animation company. But it was a couple of years ago, when I had to go back to my beloved ModPlug, when I started to track for the AMIGA 500.

Well, I just wanted to tell you a little of me. These days I will upload some of my Tracks.

Greetings to all!

tacha

PS: well, I also use other trackers for different consoles. DefleMask is a great tracker where you can make music for different RETRO Consoles and computers. Without going any further, I'm doing two games for the SEGA Genesis. I have also created my own TRACKER for the ZX SPECTRUM + 3e, where my patterns often flow quickly. I commented that I created the music of a game with a retro look called PIXEL CUP SOCCER 16, one of the songs I composed entirely with my own ZX Spectrum tracker. Long life to the retro!

Saga Musix

Welcome to the forums. ;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).