People seem to need a post with forum rules in order to know what to do and what not to do.
The following rules aren't that hard to get, as they are something you should've learned already.
* Be friendly towards everyone. Do not harass or provoke other users.
* Respect everyone's opinion (except those of a spambot
* Do not contact the developers personally if you need help with the software or have a feature request. Post these questions publically so that everyone can answer and benefit from the post.
* Do not curse.
* Speak English wherever possible so everyone can read what you want to say. If its something personal, send the user a PM/Email instead.
* Pay attention to the stickies in the different forums. They can contain additional rules for that forum only (like how to post in the Free Music Downloads)
* Post complete songs in Free Music Downloads, and half finished in General Chatter.
* Admin/Moderators always have the final word when it comes to arguments.
* Spambots do not have the right to register and post in the forums. These posts will be removed instantly and the user will be banned.
* If you post about mortgages, drugs, sex or illegal MP3s (from commercial artists) you're considdered to be a spambot. (see above note)
* Do not write an ALL-CAPS POSTS or ALL CAPS TITLES. All-Caps is seen as shouting and rude.
Check this post frequently to see if the rules have changed. (Will be notified by a reply though)If you feel that I've missed something, please either reply or send me a PM with either a question on how to do something, or with a statement that it should be added.